Graduation Recognition – Let us know if you have a child or grandchild graduating from high school or college!
This is the time of year for graduations and we want to recognize our employee owner family members who will be graduating from high school or college this spring. Please click this link to complete the contact information so we can send a little something to your graduate in the mail. If you have any questions, please contact Sheri Emerson in Driver Services at 931-680-3210.
What incentive is available for you to earn? You can earn up to $1,456 for single coverage and $2,912 for family coverage by completing the activities below:
1) Complete a Health Screening – If you haven’t completed or scheduled your health screening, you can schedule an individual screening through our “Opt-In” model.
- Call ExamOne at 1-855-867-8467 between March 11th and June 7th
- Verify your contact information, address, and company with the representative to schedule your appointment.
- Please complete your screening before Friday, June 21st
2) Complete a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Survey
- Log into your HealthCheck360 account: https://myhealthcheck360.com/login
- First time users should create an account.
- Unique Identifier: Last 4 digits of SSN
- Company Code: BIGGE
- Once signed in, click Take Survey within the action item box
For questions, please call HR at extension 4
After participating in Health check 360 and IF you have VOYA (previously AFLAC) you may file a claim and receive $50.00 per policy, if enrolled.
We do encourage participants enrolled in the Accident and/or Hospital Indemnity/CI coverage to submit online where you will experience a much quicker turn- around time. However, you can use the paper claim form if preferred.
VOYA: How to file a claim
Please contact HR at extension 4 with questions.